Being most productive in life can shave off tons mishaps. Here are the six things most productive people do to smash goals and create success year after year.
Sleeping "I only need 2 hours of sleep." Yea, that's okay once in a while, but the key is to shut the car down. Get the entire system rested and ready for the fight. You can't be prepared to fight and take on the day if your irritated and sleepy, running on stimulants to keep you up. It's not natural or productive. Rest, you have a lot of work to do!
- Reading Reading a book can propel your self-esteem, intelligence and personal power. In this world, there are authors that have dedicated their lives to putting as much as they can into a book so you can benefit from it. Don't ever deny what can be added to your life through a book! When you read a book, you inherit a different life!
- Eat At Home Eating at home is the work of the wise. Knowing exactly what goes into your body makes you incredibly powerful for the day. Besides, eating out takes so long, might have crap service, then wait for the bill. It's great for a festive time for family and friends, but 6 days a week, stick to you in full control of your food. You will see your energy and life take new levels. Just ask someone who eats fast food 4 to 5 times a week, compared to one that prepares the food and how it relates to their lifestyle. Observe to see how their time, health, and attitude is towards everyday tasks. It makes a difference.
- No News Want to argue about something? Check out the news! Good chance your attitude and mindset for the day will be in the negative because news circulates and creates fear, worry and stress. Not likely you will come across inspiring news unless you have an intention to search for it on google. Your focus improves and gratitude elevates when you see what you can improve in your personal life instead of arguing about what you cannot change.
- No Meetings Free up your day. Use your tech. Don't schedule or do meet ups unless they have great purpose for you attitude, business, and health. It can be hours of distraction if you talk about....nothing. You know, conversations where you aren't really paying attention to them, and they arent' paying attention to you. Make effort to not do meet ups with people who don't give you value. Its tough, but if you want acceleration, free up you valuable time.
- Throw Stuff Out Get a breath of fresh air! Your office, car/pick-up, home, your bathroom....whatever it is! Start throwing away something that is clutter in your life. You will feel more independent and clear. Too much can create such a mess for your mind and make you feel so crowded. This will create less focus, and no happiness because you can excessive your mind to have focus and gratitude for what you have! Throw away at least 1 things a day that is clutter. Over a week, you may see less stress in life.